Doublemaximus Mentalator Doublemaximus Mentalator

Wow, thanks a bunch for using my remake of Eccojam A1 in this! Even though the song itself isn't mine (and the track was literally me just messing around with the sample), it's still pretty humbling to see it being used for a neat experimental game such as this! Thanks again, deathink, really! :)

All My People All My People

When you leave somebody like me perplexed like that, it must mean you did a decent job. Good on ya.

BPTV PILOT BPTV PILOT

Pivots, this has to be by far one of your best feats in animation since Stu-Boy and Piv-Boy. It's original, the animation has vastly improved and is more expressive, and it doesn't depend on anything to make it a spicy and original pilot. I'm planning on working on some animation and possibly a pilot at some point, and just seeing this sort of gave me the inspiration to go about doing it even more! Would it be at all possible to maybe discuss some business inquiries with you at some point in time? Probably not very soon, but when you're available or whatnot. heh Keep this format up, I'm really liking it!

ThePivotsXXD responds:

Absolutely!!!

Deadpool the Musical Deadpool the Musical

Can I be painfully honest? Even though I can see where you were trying to go with the choice of music to parody and whatnot, I felt that even if it had been synced correctly and timed better that it probably still wouldn't have worked. Why not parody a song used in the movie, or use an orchestrated score to make some quirky jokes alongside that? After a while, this song will be grossly outdated and run out of the times, if I must state harshly.

I do, however, have to admire your art style, as I can tell that you've really been working on it pretty diligently so far in the time frame that I last watched your content. In fact, I never even thought that I would make a review like this for your work until just now, but sometimes some honest (and rather harsh) criticism can really lift someone's determination and take them to higher places in their craft over a span of time and many failed attempts along the way. Granted, my content might not be much of a prize in a comparative standpoint to your's, but that hardly matters in the sense of giving an overall acute observation.

I just feel that this could've explored so much more than it actually did, and had it taken perhaps longer to make or possessed some more outerlying creative focus, this could've really been a gut wrenching and maybe thought provoking parody of the satirical antihero comedic Deadpool that we all know and love for those very reasons.

I have to give this a 3 (and I do mean I HAVE to), because I feel your potential could better rival this work over-exceedingly and that maybe this was one of those "hit and miss" situations for you. I really hope that you can understand my point of view in this case, and that this review doesn't come off as a personal attack in any sense. Thanks for reading it, if you did, and I do look forward to more cartoons nevertheless.

METH ORCS METH ORCS

Then WHO THE FUCK smoked his meth?!

BLISS (Part 2) BLISS (Part 2)

Your animation style is so genuine and cartoony, it almost makes me jealous. lol jk Phenomenal work, Bryan, and I look forward to more videos (besides your new one, which is also really good).

We Gotta Get Spongebob Ba We Gotta Get Spongebob Ba

Everything about this makes good laughs and utter disorientation. Good one, Joe!

Rifftrax Animated Intro Rifftrax Animated Intro

Well done! I bet Rifftrax really enjoyed this. haha

Messed Up Bible Stories13 Messed Up Bible Stories13

Sam, you've truly done it again. Yet another funny episode of "Messed Up Bible Stories", and it has been greatly done once again! Great job, man!

Samination responds:

Thanks sir!

Battleship Cathy Battleship Cathy

Toon Hole, you've succeeded at the artist smoothness you guys are best at once again! I have to say, surprised and shocked at how much this really redeemed the portal. Newgrounds has had it's fair share of rare masterpieces, but they aren't as frequent and I can see why now. All of the others who make cartoons nowadays don't put any real effort into their work and it's incredibly rushed. This, however, most definitely took it's time and it got it's comedy down to a fucking tee. Fantastic work on the writing, and awesome work from Toon Hole! You guys need to do more collaborations, it just has to happen. Five Stars for the amount of effort put forth, you guys deserve it.