All 65 art Reviews

Global Isolation Global Isolation

Simply beautiful, conveying the extremely empty feeling of isolation from the truth of the world and beyond. Magnificent piece, can't wait to see more!

MintyFreshThoughts responds:

Thank you!

Ripley Ripley

Very nice. Your artistic style has vastly improved over the past couple of years, and I'm really looking forward to more!

SANTALULA SANTALULA

And yet you give yourself such a hard time... Very well done!

Plague Doctor Tattoo Test Designs Plague Doctor Tattoo Test Designs

Tbh, both are spectacular and I do like the colored one, but I think I prefer the black and white to the left. Overall good work, though.

Rumble in the Jungle Rumble in the Jungle

I enjoy the thought of the potential your art style could have, but it never hurts to say that practice makes perfect. The background, for instance, had a clear idea, but it doesn't feel as complete as I feel it could be. However, bits of it like the textures of the smoke and the face give me the impression that you know how texturing works in that sense. Keep in mind while you're working on pieces if you're completely satisfied with the work that you've made, so that you can question the things you wish to improve later on in the future. Keep up the work, honestly, I can't wait to see more from you!

AHatGuy responds:

Thank you for the critique! I'll keep all of what you said in mind on my next piece. This actually makes a lot of sense and let's me see what I've done wrong here.

Courage Courage

This is decent, but it honestly seems like it's kind of rushed and that more time could've been invested into a piece with such meaning as this one did. Perhaps you rushed because of the contest, but you have to instill into your skills the principle of patience, because that's how you will make content with true quality.

Chadcellor responds:

Thanks for the comment, but you do know this picture is SEVEN years old, right?

crybaby boi crybaby boi

It's rare that we ever see artwork this vibrantly colorful, interestingly pleasing, and authentically heartwarming in the realm of online artwork. Also, that face makes the whole thing worth it. lol

My only real complaint is that where it could've been solid color to better blend with the background that you already set the precedent for with the genuinely gorgeous scene it portrays, you did that weird scribbly thing that animes do during some sort of intense moment or something in it's place (ex. the eyebrows and inside of mouth).

Nevertheless, the quality of the work is nothing less than what was stated, and I bid thee farewell.

Jontron and H3H3 Learn Kung Fu Jontron and H3H3 Learn Kung Fu

Wow, I guess I'm first comment. lol What a way to honor the pixel art in JonTron with Ethan! xP Nice.

sketchsumo responds:

My stuff usually doesn't get more than a couple comments. It's appreciated

Darkened Neon Darkened Neon

Diggin the colors, and I can really appreciate the shading that you implemented in the scene, as well. Nice work, man!

Happy Birthday Tom! Happy Birthday Tom!

Comical and thoughtful.