Doublemaximus Mentalator Doublemaximus Mentalator

Wow, thanks a bunch for using my remake of Eccojam A1 in this! Even though the song itself isn't mine (and the track was literally me just messing around with the sample), it's still pretty humbling to see it being used for a neat experimental game such as this! Thanks again, deathink, really! :)

All My People All My People

When you leave somebody like me perplexed like that, it must mean you did a decent job. Good on ya.

BPTV PILOT BPTV PILOT

Pivots, this has to be by far one of your best feats in animation since Stu-Boy and Piv-Boy. It's original, the animation has vastly improved and is more expressive, and it doesn't depend on anything to make it a spicy and original pilot. I'm planning on working on some animation and possibly a pilot at some point, and just seeing this sort of gave me the inspiration to go about doing it even more! Would it be at all possible to maybe discuss some business inquiries with you at some point in time? Probably not very soon, but when you're available or whatnot. heh Keep this format up, I'm really liking it!

ThePivotsXXD responds:

Absolutely!!!

NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

This is pretty impressive, I've gotta say. Happy 20th, Newgrounds!

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

THAT WAS SO FUN, OMG!

Murfreesboro, TN Murfreesboro, TN

Love the trap influenced beats and rock groove! We should really collaborate at some point, I'm planning on composing my next album. Let me know if you're interested. heh

DFerociousbeast responds:

Yeah dude, been wanting do try out collabing for a little while. Im just not sure how to go about it lol. hit me up man what youre thinking about or if youre just down to chat man, its been a while!

Got Himself Got Himself

Great song, Joey! Hope to hear the whole album when it finally comes out.

Renewal (Pre-View) Renewal (Pre-View)

Very good sound, I can't really find anything wrong with this! Good work.

Global Isolation Global Isolation

Simply beautiful, conveying the extremely empty feeling of isolation from the truth of the world and beyond. Magnificent piece, can't wait to see more!

MintyFreshThoughts responds:

Thank you!

Ripley Ripley

Very nice. Your artistic style has vastly improved over the past couple of years, and I'm really looking forward to more!

SANTALULA SANTALULA

And yet you give yourself such a hard time... Very well done!