All My People All My People

When you leave somebody like me perplexed like that, it must mean you did a decent job. Good on ya.

BPTV PILOT BPTV PILOT

Pivots, this has to be by far one of your best feats in animation since Stu-Boy and Piv-Boy. It's original, the animation has vastly improved and is more expressive, and it doesn't depend on anything to make it a spicy and original pilot. I'm planning on working on some animation and possibly a pilot at some point, and just seeing this sort of gave me the inspiration to go about doing it even more! Would it be at all possible to maybe discuss some business inquiries with you at some point in time? Probably not very soon, but when you're available or whatnot. heh Keep this format up, I'm really liking it!

ThePivotsXXD responds:

Absolutely!!!

Deadpool the Musical Deadpool the Musical

Can I be painfully honest? Even though I can see where you were trying to go with the choice of music to parody and whatnot, I felt that even if it had been synced correctly and timed better that it probably still wouldn't have worked. Why not parody a song used in the movie, or use an orchestrated score to make some quirky jokes alongside that? After a while, this song will be grossly outdated and run out of the times, if I must state harshly.

I do, however, have to admire your art style, as I can tell that you've really been working on it pretty diligently so far in the time frame that I last watched your content. In fact, I never even thought that I would make a review like this for your work until just now, but sometimes some honest (and rather harsh) criticism can really lift someone's determination and take them to higher places in their craft over a span of time and many failed attempts along the way. Granted, my content might not be much of a prize in a comparative standpoint to your's, but that hardly matters in the sense of giving an overall acute observation.

I just feel that this could've explored so much more than it actually did, and had it taken perhaps longer to make or possessed some more outerlying creative focus, this could've really been a gut wrenching and maybe thought provoking parody of the satirical antihero comedic Deadpool that we all know and love for those very reasons.

I have to give this a 3 (and I do mean I HAVE to), because I feel your potential could better rival this work over-exceedingly and that maybe this was one of those "hit and miss" situations for you. I really hope that you can understand my point of view in this case, and that this review doesn't come off as a personal attack in any sense. Thanks for reading it, if you did, and I do look forward to more cartoons nevertheless.

NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

This is pretty impressive, I've gotta say. Happy 20th, Newgrounds!

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

THAT WAS SO FUN, OMG!

Murfreesboro, TN Murfreesboro, TN

Love the trap influenced beats and rock groove! We should really collaborate at some point, I'm planning on composing my next album. Let me know if you're interested. heh

DFerociousbeast responds:

Yeah dude, been wanting do try out collabing for a little while. Im just not sure how to go about it lol. hit me up man what youre thinking about or if youre just down to chat man, its been a while!

Got Himself Got Himself

Great song, Joey! Hope to hear the whole album when it finally comes out.

Renewal (Pre-View) Renewal (Pre-View)

Very good sound, I can't really find anything wrong with this! Good work.

Global Isolation Global Isolation

Simply beautiful, conveying the extremely empty feeling of isolation from the truth of the world and beyond. Magnificent piece, can't wait to see more!

MintyFreshThoughts responds:

Thank you!

Ripley Ripley

Very nice. Your artistic style has vastly improved over the past couple of years, and I'm really looking forward to more!

SANTALULA SANTALULA

And yet you give yourself such a hard time... Very well done!